Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

So I am finally actually posting these. I know, now it's a little too late. But since it was such a cute idea. I thought I would post it anyhow. This idea came from daniellesplace.com. Such a great homeschoolers resource. We did this at our annual homeschool Thanksgiving feast and craft dinner. We shared with the kids all about Thanksgiving, it's meaning, it's origin... and such. I was slightly over talking about William Bradford, but it was totally fun! May I remind you I like to make things. Yes, so I have to make our outfits for the night. Here are some picts.





I can't copy and paste the explanation, so please go to http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/thanksgiving.html to see it in depth. Well worth it. The meaning of Thanksgiving, given to the children in an understandable, biblical way.

Chocolate Earth Balls, Tiny Twist Pretzels, Oyster crackers or other dried bread and jerky,
Stick Pretzel, Mini Marshmallows, Candy corn and gold fish crackers, Life Saver Candies, Maple candies, Teddy Grahams, Trix Fruity Flavors or other fruit shapes or dried cranberries.


Here are some picture! Basics made by Mrs. Lisa!



No comments:

Post a Comment