Sunday, March 14, 2010

Doors, secrets, light oh my...

The day is finally done. All the drawing, the planning, the painting, hammering, nailing....the seminar was amazing. Everyone did so much work and prepared for this day with many hours of hard labor and much prayer. I really do pray and hope that all the young girls went away with a lot, but mostly that Jesus saves us and forgive us of our sins and washes us pure as snow. Wow. Nothing better then that!

Thought I'd share a little picture of me finally done at the photobooth and my super cute tee. Makes me miss designing clothes...on second thought, I love staying home with my babies!

I need to post some pictures of the cool doors that we put on stage and the final tee-shirt which was in teal. I had mine printed on a white burn-out tee.

Photobooth - Photo credit: Kendra Cook





















No comments:

Post a Comment